Notable And Positive Facts About Mondays
- It is the best day to buy a car as you are often guaranteed to get more of the salesperson"s time and attention, and thus a better deal.
- Monday is the least rainy day of the week. Although the exact science behind it is up in the air, researchers believe it is due to the decrease in pollution over the weekend.
- It is statistically the most likely day that the U.S. Stock Market will rise rather than fall.
- Monday is the day of the week when most people do their online shopping.
- We surf the web more on Mondays.
- "Manic Monday" by the Bangles was actually written by Prince.
88 Quotes To Get You Through
- Big shots are only little shots who keep shooting.
- I am looking for a lot of men who have an infinite capacity to not know what can't be done.
- We herd sheep, we drive cattle, we lead people. Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way.
–George S. Patton
- It all comes back to the basics. Serve customers the best-tasting food at a good value in a clean, comfortable restaurant, and they'll keep coming back.
- All things are difficult before they are easy.
- Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible.
- Human beings have an innate inner drive to be autonomous, self-determined, and connected to one another. And when that drive is liberated, people achieve more and live richer lives.
- I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions.
- A man who stops advertising to save money is like a man who stops the clock to save time.
- Don't watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going.
- If you're going through hell, keep going.
- Great things are done by a series of small things done together.
–Vincent van Gogh
- Believe in yourself. Under-confidence leads to a self-fulfilling prophecy that you are not good enough for your work.
- I will have no man work for me who has not the capacity to become a partner.
–James C. Penny
- Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
- Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible.
- Everything you've ever wanted is on the other side of fear.
- Without hustle, talent will only carry you so far.
- Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later.
- Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.
- If you set your goals ridiculously high and it's a failure, you will fail above everyone else's success.
- A goal is a dream with a deadline.
- Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success.
- Accept failure as part of the process.
- If you really believe in what you're doing, work hard, take nothing personally and if something blocks one route, find another. Never give up.
- If you are not taking care of your customer, your competitor will.
- I'd rather regret the things I've done than regret the things I haven't done.
- It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.
–J. K. Rowling
- If you aren't going all the way, why go at all?
- Change before you have to.
- If we did all the things we are capable of, we would literally astound ourselves.
- High expectations are the key to everything.
- Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough.
- I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.
–Frank Herbert, Dune
- ...your number-one job is to tell your story to the consumer wherever they are, and preferably at the moment they are deciding to make a purchase.
- Beware of monotony; it's the mother of all deadly sins.
- Don’t go through life, grow through life.
- Quality performance starts with a positive attitude.
- Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough.
- Do or do not, there is no try.
- I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear.
–Martin Luther King, Jr.
- The golden rule for every businessman is this: Put yourself in your customer's place.
–Orison Swett Marden
- Forgive yourself for your faults and your mistakes and move on.
- Always acknowledge a fault. This will throw those in authority off their guard and give you an opportunity to commit more.
–Samuel L. Clemens
- A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.
- Don't underestimate the value of doing nothing, of just going along, listening to all the things you can't hear, and not bothering.
–Winnie the Pooh
- Become the person who would attract the results you seek.
- If you don't give up on something you truly believe in, you will find a way.
–Roy T. Bennett
- Excuses are the rocks where our dreams are crushed.
- Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.
- If you wish in this world to advance your merits you're bound to enhance; You must stir and stump it, and blow your own trumpet, or trust me you haven't a chance
–William S. Gilbert
- The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
- Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice.
- It is not necessary to do extraordinary things to get extraordinary results.
- A positive attitude causes a chain reaction of positive thoughts, events, and outcomes.
- If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way.
- Better to keep a good conscience with an empty purse, than to get a bad opinion of myself with a full one.
- Hire character. Train skill.
- Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does.
- It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.
- Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes.
- Working hard for something we don't care about is called stressed; working hard for something we love is called passion.
- Every day is a new beginning, take a deep breath and start again.
- While others make noise, quietly create value. While they fight for attention, just follow your heart.
- To be most effective in sales today, it's imperative to drop your 'sales' mentality and start working with your prospects as if they've already hired you.
- A man only learns in two ways, one by reading and the other by association with smarter people.
- If you can change your mind, you can change your life.
- If one dream should fall and break into a thousand pieces, never be afraid to pick one of those pieces up and begin again.
- The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today.
–Franklin D. Roosevelt
- Pretend that every single person you meet has a sign around his or her neck that says, 'Make me feel important.' Not only will you succeed in sales, you will succeed in life.
–Mary Kay Ash
- A goal should scare you a little, and excite you a lot.
- It has long been an axiom of mine that the little things are infinitely the most important.
–Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
- A hero is one who knows how to hang on for one minute longer.
- Have enough courage to trust love one more time and always one more time.
- Don't be afraid to give up the good to go for the great.
–John D. Rockefeller
- Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will.
- Don't let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.
–John R. Wooden
- Fortune favors the bold.
- I attribute my success to this: I never gave or took any excuse.
- Happiness lies in the joy of achievement and the thrill of creative effort.
–Franklin D. Roosevelt
- Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.
- Fall down seven times and stand up eight.
- It ain't over 'til it's over.
- A ship in harbor is safe — but that is not what ships are built for.
–John A. Shedd
- If you're offered a seat on a rocket ship, don't ask what seat! Just get on.
- Don't envy what people have, emulate what they did to have it.
- I got lucky because I never gave up the search. Are you quitting too soon? Or are you willing to pursue luck with a vengeance?
- Fear does not prevent death. It prevents life.
Hopefully, you enjoyed these quotes and they help you get through your Manic Monday! Be sure to like us on Facebook, find us on Google My Business, follow us on Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn for more!