About Cube Creative Design
We are a close team of graphic designers, web developers and content strategists. We work in our own spaces to ensure the streamline of creativity happens organically and efficiently. We love what we do and hope you love the results!
We are also a nimble organization, responding quickly to clients' needs and changes without the layers that a larger agency requires. Everyone on staff is available to speak with if the need arises. We are committed to building relationships with our clients.
Cube stands for the numerous sides of the company, combining print design, Web media and digital signage solutions.
Founder and CEO
Since 2005, Adam has created individual relationship with clients in Western North Carolina through Cube Creative Design. He places great value on the needs, expectations, and goals of the client.
Adam is a graduate of Appalachian State University in Boone, North Carolina, where he received a B.S. in Graphic Arts and Imaging Technology and Master of Arts in Industrial Technology. He has worked with print and web design since 1996. Adam won PC Magazine's "Best Kid's Page" web design award at only age 15. He also has numerous print design PICA awards. In addition, Adam has presented at numerous workshops and events about digital imaging and web design.
Business Development Manager,
Lead Front End Developer
Chad is a graduate of Wilkes Community College, Wilkesboro, North Carolina where he received an Associates in Arts degree. He then transferred to Appalachian State University in Boone, North Carolina where he received a B.S. in Graphic Arts and Imaging Technology and Master of Arts in Industrial Technology. He has worked with print and web design since 1998. While in college, Chad won the Hickory Printing Group Christmas Card Competition two years in a row. In Graduate School he worked at The Appalachian where he was in charge of updating the site bi-weekly with the content from the print edition.
After college Chad began his career at Wilkes Community College, where he was instrumental developing the Advertising and Graphic Design program, teaching in the program while also maintain duties in the marketing department. In 2009, Chad made the move to the Marketing Department full time where he was in charge of social media marketing, web marketing, print design and web designs of MerleFest® and the Walker Center.
Chad joined Cube Creative in June of 2012 and designs for web, print, and digital signage. He also serves as our lead front-end developer and sales manager for the Wilkesboro office.
Chad is married to Amber Robinson Treadway and they have one child Raylan Jack Treadway. Chad is also a Master Mason at Liberty Lodge #45 in Wilkesboro, NC.
Graphic and Web Specialist
Joe is a graduate of Wilkes Community College in Wilkesboro, North Carolina, where he received two associates degrees, one in Arts (transfer) and one in Advertising and Graphic Design, with additional studies in the fine arts. He has designed most of our current responsive sites. He also assists in content implementation as needed.
- We Serve businesses, professional and trade associations, nonprofit organizations, and local governments by enabling them to improve relations with their customers, members, and constituents.
- We conduct our daily operations in accordance with our Business Philosophy to better meet our customers' needs and maximize the value that our products and services provide.
- Business Philosophy
- We believe that be helping others to succeed, that ultimately we too will be successful.
- We believe in doing business with people we like. Let's make sure we like each other before we commit to doing business together.
- We believe that relationships are the heart of any successful business or organization. We will treat our associates, customers, business partners and shareholders the way we would expect to be treated, with respect and courtesy, and always with their best interests in mind.
- We believe that CUBE CREATIVE DESIGN, INC. will be successful only if we help our customers be successful by providing timely information, innovative products, and superior services that are of value to them and will contribute to their success.
- We believe in leveraging technology and sound marketing techniques. CUBE CREATIVE DESIGN, INC. will always strive to keep our customers informed about current technological developments and proven marketing methodologies that can have significant benefits for them.
- We believe in long-term commitments. CUBE CREATIVE DESIGN, INC. will nurture long-term relationships with our customers and business partners.
- We believe in being forthright. At CUBE CREATIVE DESIGN, INC., we will always stand behind our commitments.
- We believe in a balance in all things. CUBE CREATIVE DESIGN, INC. will encourage our associates to balance their professional lives with their personal lives.
- We believe in a sense of community. CUBE CREATIVE DESIGN, INC. will foster a culture of creativity, learning, personal growth, caring, belonging, and giving back to our community.
- We believe in enjoying what we do. CUBE CREATIVE DESIGN, INC. will be a fun place to work.
Statement of Faith
As a Christian Business, run by Christian business people we make the following Statement of Faith:
- That Jesus Christ is the one and only Son of God who died for our sins and arose from the dead. (1 Cor 15:1-8)
- That the Bible is the inspired Word of God - It can be used as an authority in all matters of belief and behavior. (2 Tim 3:16)
- That all humans have sinned, but can be redeemed from the guilt, penalty and power of sin, but only through the sacrificial death of Jesus Christ, the only mediator between us and God. This sacrificial death occurred once and for all time as Jesus Christ died as a representative and substitute for all sinful humans. Every person has worth as a creation of God, but that all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God. (Rom 3:21-26)
- That forgiveness of sins and the promise of eternal life are available to those who trust Christ as Savior and Lord. (John 3:16)
- That those accepting Christ should repent of sin, confess their faith and be baptized into Him. (Rom 10:9 & Acts 2:38)
- That the church is the Body of Christ on earth, empowered by the Holy Spirit and exists to save the lost and edify the saved. (Eph 4:1-16)
- That Jesus Christ will one day return to earth and reign forever as King of kings and Lord of lords. (1 Thess 4:13-18)
- That the importance of Christian Business persons conducting business in a manner that is consistent with their faith. We believe it is imperative that we allow our business transactions to be conducted in a way that would be glorifying to God. Our testimony in the business world is a byproduct of our actions.
CUBE CREATIVE DESIGN, INC. intends to exhibit an adherence to Biblical principles and standards in our business ethics. We look forward to providing a high-value service at a reasonable price and living up to our business commitments, by going beyond what's expected by our customers.