Add New / Edit Existing Blog Post
- Login to the Administrator
- Under the section "K2" on the Control Panel, click "Items" (Or click "Components > K2 > Items" form the top menu).
- To edit a post, click the title of the post or to ADD a new post, click the green "NEW" button at the top of the screen.
- Enter the title of the post and choose a category (this will vary based on your site).
- You do not have to fill in "alias." Tags may be used on your site for indexing, but in most cases are not used.
- Enter your blog content under the "Content" tab. Insert images and links just like any page on your site.
- If you want to assign a default image for the post, click the "Image" tab and upload the image use the "Choose File" or "Select File" button.
- To create an image gallery on the post, click the "Image Gallery" tab and click "Create New Image Gallery."
- When done, click "Save and Close" to save your blog post.
To add a downloadable file in your post:
- Place your cursor in the text area where you want to place the file link
- Click the "Insert/Edit File" button in the editor
- Click "Upload" button to upload your PDF file
- Choose the file you uploaded and change the "Text" to what you would like the link to say
- Change the "Target" to "Open in New Window."