What Is SEO?
SEO stands for search engine optimization. It refers to techniques that help your website rank higher in search engine results pages (SERPs). This makes your website more visible to people who are looking for solutions that your brand, product, or service can provide via search engines like Google, Yahoo!, and Bing. Read more about search engine optimization.
We work with you to create a targeted strategy to use your most profitable keywords and make continuous updates both on and off your website in accordance with Google’s Guidelines. We don’t use any unethical SEO practices, or make false claims or promises.
Our focus is on increasing traffic to your website over time, not specific rankings, because no one can guarantee you the first page of any search engine, unless they’re talking about paid advertising. The techniques we use are recommended and considered safe for achieving long-term gains, without risk of being penalized or banned by a search engine.
Basic SEO Factors we perform:
Determine your targeted and secondary phrases, so we’re specifically targeting the areas that matter most to your business.
- Watch Your Pages
Text on the page, titles, and descriptions. No duplicate meta descriptions on any page. Use anchor text with your keyword to keep each engines.
Does your site work properly and quickly?
- Authority and Off-Page SEO Links
Does your site have enough content to link to or do other authoritative websites use your content as reference to cite other information? We research and build relevant backlinks from other websites to yours, based on your industry and market influencers.
- User Experience
Is the site easy to navigate, look good, and look safe?
- Use Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools effectively
We’ll set these services up, along with other tools to provide ongoing tracking and optimization.
- Site Map
Make sure it’s submitted to Google and Bing (Yahoo)
- Make SEO-friendly URLs
Make sure URLs are SEO-friendly and unique with accurate page titles.
- Optimize Images
We’ll go through and optimize your images throughout your website with ALT text and proper filenames.
Other items to consider:
- Online Reviews Management and Google Reviews
Focus on drawing people to your business from positive engagement
- Add Fresh Content
Add content monthly, in the form of a blog with at least 1,800 words (for optimal exposure).
- Inbound Marketing and Lead Nurturing
Determine your ideal client and create content that targets him to target your marketing efforts online.
SEO SERVICE DISCLAIMERS:
- We make no guarantee of number one ranking or consistent top 10 rankings for any keyword phrase. A website search engine ranking can fluctuate any day, any time because of ongoing changes in the ranking algorithm, SEO efforts made by the competitors or both.
- Effective SEO is an ongoing process. It may take anywhere from 4 months to 6 months to see results depending upon the competition.
- Search engines may hinder the rankings of new websites until they have proved their ability to exist for more than ‘x’ amount of time or have enough back link strength. A new website may get temporary boost in ranking for some targeted keywords for few days but then settles.
- Search engines can drop rankings for no clear or predictable reason. Often, such rankings re-appear without any SEO efforts.