Marketing automation refers to the use of software to automate marketing actions. Marketing teams use such technology to automate repetitive tasks, such as social media ads and emails. Automation of marketing tasks allows marketers to streamline the overall process of marketing.
Marketing automation gives many benefits, including:
- Fast accomplishment of time-consuming tasks
- Generation of more and better-qualified leads
- Multichannel view of prospect behavior
- Alignment of sales and marketing objectives
- Increased lead conversion and ROI
Written by: Adam Bennett | September 13, 2021
Adam is the president and founder of Cube Creative Design. Since starting the business in 2005, he has created individual relationships with clients in Western North Carolina. He places great value on the needs, expectations, and goals of the client.